What is Community Impact?
- Improving the lives of all people affected by the community’s issues – not just clients of programs funded by United Way.
- Pinpointing the root causes of problems that threaten our community – developing strategies and partnerships to change them.
- Working in a multi-faceted role with whatever partners can play a role in changing community conditions.
- Going beyond the annual campaign to create long-term, ongoing relationships with diverse community investors.
Your United Way Creates Community Impact Through:
- The Smart Beginnings Western Tidewater Collaboration of community leaders
- The AARP Senior Community Service Employment Program
- The Family Wize Presription Drug Discount Program
- Local Day of Action and Day of Caring Events
Highlights from the Franklin-Southampton Area United Way's 2016 Photos With Santa Events
Click on the links below for Photos With Santa Claus, taken by Gwen Wilson Photography and co-sponsored by the Franklin-Southampton Area United Way and the Blackwater Regional Library: